Alcohol Treatment in Santa Barbara CA
At Good Heart Recovery, we know that alcoholism is among the world’s most dangerous chronic disorders. Our Santa Barbara alcohol treatment offers immediate results with long-term effects in even the most severe cases. To properly overcome alcoholism, you must quickly enroll in a rehabilitation program.
Deal with alcohol addiction effectively
To combat alcoholism, we’ve devised a one-of-a-kind treatment that takes a holistic approach. Our rehab treatment is tailored to each patient’s specific needs, allowing us to deliver instant comfort and pave the way to long-term recovery. To achieve the best results, we rely on three treatment strategies, encompassing several compelling procedures. These are:
- Substance Abuse Treatment
It offers us the tools to deal with substance addiction via:
- Compassion-Based Methods – All victims of addiction need compassion and understanding to overcome the difficult times they’re navigating.
- Mindfulness-Based Clinical Practices – Meditation and self-awareness help our patients grow mentally and spiritually, allowing them to shape their thought patterns.
- Evidence-Based Psychological Care – We only employ evidence-based psychotherapies like Motivational Interviewing, DBT, CBT, or Problem-Solving Therapy, to deal with both visible and hidden psychological issues.
- Person-Centered Medical Model – Our medical team designs customized treatment plans based on our unique physiological profile.
- Mental Health Services
Co-occurring disorders affect all addicts in different ways and to varying degrees. PTSD, anxiety, sadness, and bipolar disorder are all included here. Our Santa Barbara alcohol treatment program recognizes and addresses co-occurring disorders as addiction triggers. That’s because alcoholism never strikes on its own or without warning.
In most cases, individuals seek refuge in alcohol addiction from trauma or other mental health issues, which only worsens their conditions in the long-run. Without dealing with these problems during treatment, we set the stage for rehab failure, as most recovering addicts’ relapse over the years.
Thanks to our comprehensive Mental Health Services, we minimize the risk of relapse, eliminate the causes of addiction, and correct our patients’ behavior and thinking patterns.
- Aftercare Plan
The Aftercare Plan sets the stage for a complete lifestyle overhaul. We combine the Alumni Program with a well-rounded aftercare strategy to help you:
- Get a better job
- Finish your educational endeavors
- Become a valuable member of your community
- Find purpose in life
- Build a potent relapse prevention plan
- Grow psychologically, intellectually, and spiritually
- Develop a crisis management plan
- Enroll in the Family Connection Program, etc.
- All these strategies will serve towards building a sober and more fulfilling lifestyle over the years.
The most effective alcohol treatment
Our Santa Barbara alcohol treatment uses many disciplines to achieve the optimal outcome when it comes to combating addiction effectively. We have a staff of clinicians, health professionals, psychologists, and life coaches that are ready to help you in any way.
At Good Heart Recovery, our philosophy is simple – with proper guidance and support, everybody can quit the addiction. Get in touch with us right away! When dealing with severe alcoholism, there are several milestones to reach, the first of which is admitting that you have a problem. After that, everything else is a piece of cake.