Good Heart Recovery Logo Icon in White

Good Heart Employee Philosophy

Learn About How We Work Together to Learn About How We’ll Work For You

A PLACE LIKE NO OTHER

Good Heart Recovery is a place for people to gain a comprehensive set of skills to have meaning and joy in their life. All of us at Good Heart work hard to live the best lives we can – socially, spiritually and in our families. This then serves as a model for our clients: the human experience is everything miraculous, and everyone deserves to live to their full potential. That’s what we do at Good Heart; we help people live to their full potential.

The employee culture at Good Heart Recovery can be described using the following words:

ENGAGING

We serve one another by being open to ideas and making sure we provide experiences that our staff members will remember for a lifetime. By engaging ourselves as a staff community, in turn, we engage more with our clients and welcome their ideas, building life-changing experiences for them throughout their treatment.

FUN

We laugh, we smile, we play music and games, we make art, and we allow ourselves to build relationships with one another that are human, original, and quirky. Through the expression of fun and freedom at ‘work’, clients are able to see within the Good Heart community that you’re allowed to have fun even when you’re doing the hard work placed before you.

REWARDING

The benefit of working at Good Heart is that each staff members feels rewarded within their position. Below you will read what some of our staff members have shared about why they work for Good Heart Recovery and in the rehab field.

CHALLENGING

The recovery field is not easy. It comes with many responsibilities and duties. We serve each other as staff members by continuing to challenge ourselves and one another to reach our own personal desired potentials. We provide room for our staff members to grow and provide them attainable and reaching goals for encouragement. Through our accomplishments, clients can mirror their own abilities, and through discussion of the humanness behind potential struggles with challenges, we meet our clients with acknowledgment and alignment.

COLLABORATIVE

We are a team that’s 95% in constant alignment, we leave the other 5% because nothing is perfect and we don’t intend to be. We also have some of the brightest and most innovative clinicians working in treatment today and to create the miraculous, you’ve got to be an initiator and at times, go against the grain. We collaborate through respected continuous feedback from staff, community, and clients alike. We’re all pushing towards the same objective: to heal others and help them find their internal message.

FAMILY

The least amount of time one of our founders has known another staff member is five years. We care deeply about one another and are not afraid to express it to one another. Good Heart Recovery is a home. We intentionally set it up to be a home with a backyard and comfy couches. In a non-sterile environment, we breed creativity and oneness.

PROFESSIONAL

While we are both family and fun, we are also professional. Through decades of experience, education, and thousands of personally handled client cases, we know how to treat mental health and substance use disorders. We’re experts in it. We hold boundaries when needed. We give space when needed. Our ethical and legal awareness is top notch and we will never make a decision that places anything other than client care first, even if that means referring someone out to a location that better suits his or her needs.

INNOVATIVE

We’ve brought together a team that has seen what works and what doesn’t, and what no one has tried before. Our staff members bring it all together and have developed an unprecedented way to treat mental health and addiction issues with the first-ever fusion of several varying clinical practices. We’re doing things differently, and it’s working.

Apply For a Career at Good Heart Recovery

We have multiple positions available and room for growth at our healing center. We always welcome resumes to be submitted year-round. If our employee philosophy speaks to you, please feel free to submit your resume to our CEO, Dr. Courtney Tracy, PsyD, MSW, ACSW and Clinical Director, Nicole Botaitis, MS, LMFT, LPCC, for review at info@goodheartrecovery.com.