One of the most important decisions you’ll have to make during recovery is which treatment center will be your home while you heal from addiction. When choosing between Santa Maria detox centers, consider Good Heart Recovery for quality treatment, safety, and comfort during detox. Thinking about going through withdrawals can be scary, but with the right program and a supportive team at your side every step of the way, you need not fear going through detox. At Good Heart Recovery, we’ve all been through the process of detox and feel uniquely qualified to help you achieve lasting recovery.
5 Tips to Choosing a Good Detox Center
1. Not all Santa Maria detox centers have a reputation for excellence or a history of effectively treating addiction; some are merely revolving door rehabs that are more intersted in filling beds than changing lives. To find a good program, interview 3-5 treatment centers in your community- or simply contact Good Heart Recovery at 805-876-9527 for access to a quality detox program that’s close to home.
2. Instead of traveling to another state to avoid the stigma of needing addiction treatment, choose from Santa Maria detox centers right in your own area. There’s something comforting about being in close proximity to familiar surroundings and to friends & family who want to be there for you during this time.
3. Find out if your detox facility can offer a smooth transition out of one program to the next. You’ll need to find a residential or outpatient program after detox or you’ll be a high risk for a relapse. Good Heart Recovery’s inpatient program is one of the best in the state. After detox, you’ll have access to a wide range of programs, therapies, and treatment options to help you continue on your journey to lasting recovery.
4. Spend a morning or afternoon interviewing Santa Maria detox centers to get a sense of what kind of options are available to you when you’re ready to check into detox. Ourpatient detox programs typically won’t lead to lasting recovery; inpatient programs are proven to be more effective. Our staff can help you find the perfect program for your recovery needs when you get in touch with us through our 24-hour helpline at 805-876-9527.
5. Look for an aftercare plan and relapse prevention protocol to keep you on track after your program is completed. Good Heart Recovery has an abundance of resources available to make sure you stay connected to ongoing support while you transition from addiction treatment to life at home.
If you’re ready for a change, we’re here for you day and night to provide answers to your questions about treatment and make you feel comfortable while checking in to rehab. You have this one life; getting treatment for an addiction can ensure you’re able to enjoy a good quality of life, free from addiction and the issues that relate to an addicted lifestyle. Call us right now to request an insurance benefits check and find out how much your health coverage will pay for while you’re in detox and resiential treatment.